The need for an Advisory Services practice has become necessary today given the nature of the issues facing our clients, and the changes happening in our Libyan economy, and in the region. This practice provides companies with advice and solutions to manage their businesses.
This line of service includes the following two distinct service lines:
- Transaction services
- Other advisory services
The key services we provide are particularly useful to inward investors, including:
- Financial due diligence
- Legal due diligence
- Asset and corporate valuations
Ahmed Ghattour & Co. is specialized in providing an in-depth analysis of a purposed project, which includes its method of development and cost-benefit factors; our feasibility study also includes alternatives, and identifies new opportunities and addresses matters that could affect the organization harmfully.
How we help:
- After carefully analyzing the current situation and market position of a client’s organization, our professional team creates and help clients implements a program to help them achieve long term business objectives.
- We provide commercial, technical and detailed financial feasibility study reports.
- We help entrepreneurs to perform detailed research on the prospects and developments of the project.
Other advisory services
This includes the following services:
- Foreign Company’s Registration
- Patent & Trade Mark registration
- Preparation of business plans and budgets
- Advice on the type of business organization that best suits your needs
- Feasibility studies
- Market research and marketing studies
Advisory services in relation to:
- Central Bank rules and guidelines affecting expatriate employees.
- Employment contracts and employment law issues.
- Taxation issues affecting expatriates only